Considering a hair transplant? Do you meet the criteria for a successful hair transplant procedure? Hair by Robotics can answer that question during your free consultation.
Consultations are not a marketing ploy akin to car sales. We stand firm in defense of those suffering from hair loss and aim to ensure you receive the most optimal results. We understand this can be a vulnerable time and we’re here to help guide you every step of the way.
To be considered a candidate the following must be determined:
- diagnosis of androgenic alopecia—the cause of your hair loss
- your current hair loss patterns
- your observations of your hair loss and thinning
- your awareness of FDA approved medications that can slow—even stop—hair loss (maintenance is key even post surgery)
- sufficient quantity of healthy donor hair for harvest
- realistic expectations that align with your vision post procedure
Resistant to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)—the biological sex steroid produced in the gonads—donor hair is genetically superior and can be harvested, then transplanted, to the afflicted areas experiencing hair loss or thinning.
For men, we will perform a medical inspection of the scalp epidermis and donor area with the assistance of a video microscope. Candidacy for women is a bit more complicated (see women and hair loss).
Still uncertain if you qualify as a hair transplant candidate? We’re here to answer your questions and set you on a path toward your vision of a healthy head of hair. Don’t hesitate to contact us. Your success is largely dependent upon the hair you have to work with today.